COVID-19 has devastated small businesses across the country—but the economic fallout has disproportionately impacted minority-owned businesses. According to a research from the University of California Santa Cruz, 41 percent of …
Small businesses are facing unprecedented challenges amid the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. We’ve created this resource hub to help you get the most updated news, information, and advice as you navigate this difficult time.
COVID-19 resource library
We’ll be updating these resources daily, so check back often.
Up-to-date analysis of the latest COVID-19 policies across federal, state, and local governments.
Information about relief and loan programs to help your business and employees get the financial support needed.
Support your team by providing adequate health and safety measures, paid time off, unemployment benefits, and more.
Information on how to protect your accounting practice during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Additional information and guidance.
- Gusto’s Letter to Congress on Behalf of Small Businesses
- Introducing Gusto’s New Product Features to Help Small Businesses During COVID-19
- CDC’s Latest COVID-19 Updates
- CDC’s Resources for Businesses and Employers
- OSHA’s COVID-19 Guidance
- SBA Loans Information
- Fisher Phillips’ FAQs for Employers
- Harvard Business Review’s Guidance for Creating an Emergency Remote Work Policy
- Forbes’ Guide to Managing Your Team Through Coronavirus Panic
- Jirav’s Simple Model for Forecasting the Impact of Coronavirus and Controls
- Stratiscope’s 34 Ways for Businesses to Preserve Relationships During Coronavirus
- HoneyBooks’ Guide to Managing Your Mental Health in the Face of Coronavirus Uncertainty
- Tech Against Coronavirus’ List to Work and Learn Remotely
- FordHarrison’s List of State and Major Municipality Orders
Small business relief resources
Federal and state governments are offering relief options for small businesses.
We’ll continue updating these resources so you can find the help you need.